Driver for GX2065?

Paul J.
Thousand Oaks, CA

Apr 29, 2015
16 Posts

0  |  0  

Re: Driver for GX2065?

Hi,
  I have ATEAsy 8.0 and I need the DMM driver, GX2065. Does anyone have a .drv file I can use? I see that ATEasy 9.0 has it but my company doesn't want me to upgrade our test computer (Windows XP). I tried copying over the .drv and .sys files from 9.0 but that created Run problems.

Thanks,
Paul

Victor B.
Lake Forest, CA

Apr 29, 2015
93 Posts

0  |  0  

I've attached the Gx2065.drv that is bundled with ATEasy 9-152c.

File Attachment:
Gx2065.drv

Solution Available
Victor B.
Lake Forest, CA

Apr 29, 2015
93 Posts

1  |  0  

And here is the Gx2065.drv from ATEasy 8-148d.

File Attachment:
Gx2065.drv

Paul J.
Thousand Oaks, CA

Apr 29, 2015
16 Posts

0  |  0  

Thanks guys......

Adam C.
Tiszaújváros,

Jan 9, 2017
4 Posts

0  |  0  

Hi Guys,

I need some help, I stuck in a really interesting problem.
We are using a specific set of devices with drivers for an automotive test system, controlled by Ateasy.
This test system contains, beside of many other devices, a PXI rack with GX2065 DMM.
During the start up of the test SW, we call every instruments Init method.
The problem is, when we use a specific driver for a device (EXXOTEST CAN LIN control box) the initialization of GX2065 is failed with
"System exception 0X000008E floating point divided by zero Occurred in DLL procedure GxDmmMeasure found in DMM.Meaasure in line 1"
This exception occurs when we call the  measurement function during the initialization of the DMM.
When we use another DLL for EXXOTEST CAN LIN box, the initialization of the DMM is executed without any issue.
Unfortunately this DLL does not fit to our application so we have to use the other one.  
What should we do in this case?

Thank you!

File Attachment:
7_2.png

DrATEasy (Ron Y.)
Mission Viejo, CA

Jan 16, 2017
358 Posts

0  |  0  

Hi Adam,

Regarding:

Adam C. wrote:
Hi Guys,

I need some help, I stuck in a really interesting problem.
We are using a specific set of devices with drivers for an automotive test system, controlled by Ateasy.
This test system contains, beside of many other devices, a PXI rack with GX2065 DMM.
During the start up of the test SW, we call every instruments Init method.
The problem is, when we use a specific driver for a device (EXXOTEST CAN LIN control box) the initialization of GX2065 is failed with
"System exception 0X000008E floating point divided by zero Occurred in DLL procedure GxDmmMeasure found in DMM.Meaasure in line 1"
This exception occurs when we call the  measurement function during the initialization of the DMM.
When we use another DLL for EXXOTEST CAN LIN box, the initialization of the DMM is executed without any issue.
Unfortunately this DLL does not fit to our application so we have to use the other one.  
What should we do in this case?

Thank you!

You will need to create a support incident to address this issue. We need a screen capture of the DMM panel about dialog (including SN. EEPROM  version and calibration) to tack the information and determine why that occurs. Also upload the drivers you are using. Also explain why the DLL does not fit your application.

Please Note
You need to have a M@GIC account to participate in the Forums.
Not yet registered on our website? Click here to register today!

All content, information and opinions presented on the Marvin Test Solutions User Forums are those of the authors of the posts and messages and not Marvin Test Solutions'. All attachments and files are downloaded at your own risk. [Read More]