ATEasy Forums Script Errors

Jon C.
Tewksbury, MA

Jun 23, 2015
6 Posts

0  |  0  

Re: ATEasy Forums Script Errors

I get a script errors when viewing any ATEasy Forum page.  See attached error message when I received when the ATEasy >> General page was loaded.
Do you have a suggestions for resolving this issue?

File Attachment:
ATEasyForumsScriptErrors.PNG

DrATEasy (Ron Y.)
Mission Viejo, CA

Jun 23, 2015
358 Posts

0  |  0  

I could not replicate this. Was the error URL is : https://www.marvintest.com/Forums/mainForum.aspx?CatID=3 ?

Victor B.
Lake Forest, CA

Jun 24, 2015
93 Posts

0  |  0  

What browser version are you using?  Do you or your company block scripting (Java, ActiveX, Active Scripting)?

Jon C.
Tewksbury, MA

Jun 30, 2015
6 Posts

0  |  0  

I get the error on every page that that loads.  The script error popup always indicates the error is " 'FB' is undefined".  The line value sometimes changes, I have not seen the Char value or Code value change.  URL CatID= value will change depending on what page is loaded.  Other users at my company do not have this issue.  I am using IE11, viewing what is blocked by the company is hidden.  

The 'FB' in page source code is related to Facebook.  Could Facebook blocking be the issue causing script errors?

DrATEasy (Ron Y.)
Mission Viejo, CA

Jul 1, 2015
358 Posts

0  |  0  

Seems like it a browser settings issue. I suggest to try another browser, machine or check the following article for troubleshooting this issue:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/308260#cause

Please Note
You need to have a M@GIC account to participate in the Forums.
Not yet registered on our website? Click here to register today!

All content, information and opinions presented on the Marvin Test Solutions User Forums are those of the authors of the posts and messages and not Marvin Test Solutions'. All attachments and files are downloaded at your own risk. [Read More]