Modern fighter aircraft have received numerous upgrades to their avionics and armament systems. From the F-35 to the A-10, all of these aircraft now possess
"Smart" (Mil-STD 1553 and 1760) weapons technology and enhancements to legacy weapons. Marvin Test Solutions recently upgraded the MTS-3060 SmartCan™ to support
the AIM-120 systems, supporting full functional testing of the AMRAAM’s 1760 interface used on F-16, F-15, F-18, and other aircraft platforms.
The MTS-3060’s new AMRAAM test capability is already deployed internationally on two F-16 Blocks (15 and 50) and was demonstrated on the F-15.
Read our white paper and watch the videos to learn more about how the MTS-3060 SmartCan supports:
Please complete the form to download the complete White Paper.
- Legacy and "smart" weapons systems including AMRAAM
- Pre-load test modes for stray voltage and basic signals (such as SERD 75060)
- Enhanced weapons system test using weapon emulation
- MIL-STD-1760 test capabilities for advanced troubleshooting
- Parametric testing with automated test log storage
Download "MTS-3060: The Next Generation in O-Level Armament Test"
Watch the SmartCan video
See the SmartCan in action