Mission critical, high value electronic products require comprehensive functional testing prior to final shipment or deployment. In addition there are many products in use today that have lifecycles extending into decades,
creating a challenge for test organizations that must support these products. The lack of available OEM support for legacy Automated Test Equipment (ATE) systems compels users to consider either replacing or upgrading
high-performance legacy ATE systems.
Available as a complete system or as a subsystem, Marvin Test Solutions’ PXI- based, GENASYS platform offers high performance mixed signal test capabilities to support both legacy and next generation factory and depot test needs.
Now, your legacy test system can be worth up to $500,000 when you buy a new GENASYS single-bay or two-bay system. Contact us to find out how to get a great discount on a best-in-class performance solution
when you trade in your legacy Teradyne L200/L300, GenRad 2750, Schlumberger 790, or VXI- based functional test system.
GENASYS systems include comprehensive development and deployment software:
- ATEasy® test executive and test development software suite
- Instrument drivers
- SwitchEasy which simplifies the programming of the switching subsystem
- L200 driver to assist with the migration of L200 and L300 programs
For applications that require the importing of LASAR .tap files, optional DtifEasy can be used to import
and execute LASAR-based digital vector files for go / no-go, fault dictionary, and guided probe applications.
GENASYS systems are available in single-bay (TS-321 Series) and 2-bay (TS-323 Series) configurations, and feature a PXI-based architecture,
offering a compact footprint, expandability, and flexibility for addressing a wide range of current and future functional test needs.
Key features of the GENASYS architecture include:
- A modular, hybrid switching subsystem for digital and mixed-signal test applications
- Scalable architecture supporting up to 4500 interface test points
- Subsystem configurations that support the integration of GENASYS switching, high performance digital, and PXI instrumentation in one compact chassis
For more information about the GENASYS trade-in program, please provide your contact information (above right) and we'll contact you to discuss your test requirements and your trade-in.
And to learn more about how GENASYS can address your legacy test needs, register to download the white paper, "Solving Functional Test Obsolescence".