Kikusui AC power Supply

Paul J.
Thousand Oaks, CA

Apr 13, 2015
16 Posts

0  |  0  

Re: Kikusui AC power Supply

Hi,

I am trying to install a Kikusui PCR1000M AC power supply driver and ATEasy hangs. I found the kipcrm.fp file and the kipcrm.h file in the IVI FOundation directory but when I select open an "Import C header File" dialog box reports ambiguous type encountered, I selected to let ATEasy to decide what to do, pressed Replace" and it seems to go off into la-la land. I waited about 15 minutes before terminating ATEasy.

Thanks,
Paul Jacques

DrATEasy (Ron Y.)
Mission Viejo, CA

Apr 13, 2015
358 Posts

0  |  0  

Can you attach the FP/H files you are using there might also be a .Sub file? or better, just post the URL for the driver.

Solution Available
Orr K.
Irvine, CA

Apr 13, 2015
21 Posts

1  |  0  

Hi,

I downloaded the FP that you mentioned from the company's website. http://www.kikusui.co.jp/en/download/en/?fn=pcr-m_IVI. I then used ATeasy 9 version 152c to import the FP. Finally I added pointed to the kipcrm.h file when it was looking for the H file.

I was able to get an ATEasy driver from this. I uploaded it here for you to use.

Best Regards,
Orr Karny

File Attachment:
Kipcrm Driver.zip

Paul J.
Thousand Oaks, CA

Apr 23, 2015
16 Posts

0  |  0  

Thanks for the driver Orr......

Please Note
You need to have a M@GIC account to participate in the Forums.
Not yet registered on our website? Click here to register today!

All content, information and opinions presented on the Marvin Test Solutions User Forums are those of the authors of the posts and messages and not Marvin Test Solutions'. All attachments and files are downloaded at your own risk. [Read More]